Online Crochet workshop shawl by Pollevie
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm€84,95
Price and more information
The online workshop is suitable for crocheters who know the next stitches
- double crochet / single crochet
- treble crochet / double crochet
- double treble / treble crochet
The online workshop will be given via Zoom and will last 4 hours. 9:00 -13:00 (Dutch Time)
You will receive a link 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- pattern for the Pollevieshawl (digital download)
- 4 hours workshop with instructions online in your own home, via zoom, to be able to make your very own #polleviewrap and decorate it.
- small group (5)
- aftercare. Because the project won’t be finished after the 4 hours, I will provide aftercare. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask them.
- a fun workshop, in wich you will learn how to make the base, and decorations such as flowers, polkadots, leaves, roses, branch, and tips and tricks
Please bring different size hook needles. You will need a 3mm, 5mm, 8mm hook. I use clover amour hooks. Sizes vary between brands, so feel free to use different sizes than I do.
Yarn; I use scheepjes colorcrafter or phildar looping, but you can use whatever you would like to use. Make sure you have chosen
- a color for the base with wich we are going to start off the workshop.
- a color for leaves
- 3 colors for flowers.
- some spare colors close wich saves time when you need a different one to try something out.
Send an email to:
You should not expect to get your project done in one day. However, you will learn enough to finish your project at home. To support you – after the workshop -, you will get the original tutorial sent to you by email. Any questions left? I will get back to you within 24 hours guaranteed. Don’t forget to join our international Facebook group with thousands of enthusiastic and positive minded Pollevie Crocheters all over the world showing their created projects, helping and inspiring each other. Join here >> Pollevie Crocheters Facebook group.