Crochet Retreat (2 days-3 nights ) by Pollevie
February 27, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - February 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm£400
Price and more information
On the magical creative farm of Penelope this Pollevie Crochet Retreat will be held. For more details of the location see: Wick Farm, Somerset
The workshop is suitable for both novice and advanced crochet (wo)men.
Price: £ 400,00 per person, this includes:
- Two day workshop led by Pollevie in which you can choose to make a Polleviewrap or Polleviebag
- Shared room with either a kingsize bed or two loose ones for 3 nights
- 2 x breakfast and light healthy lunch
- 2 x dinner (1 on the day of arrival, and 1 on the 2nd evening)
- Original and complete #pollevie tutorial of your choice (as for sale in my shop)
- Expert and enthusiastic teaching by the one and only Pollevie
- Creativity and inspiration
Please bring different size hook needles and yarns. You will need about 300 grams for the base and then different colors for the decorations (flowers, polkadots, and the surface slip stitch). In total you will need 5 different colors. Medium (4) – Bulky (5) yarns are recommended. If you want to crochet a bag, that is possible too (please let me know that in a message up front). The price of the bag is not included.
By means of the form below you can register for the crochet retreat. If you have any questions, please ask them. Hope to meet you soon. Love, Ellen
You should not expect to get your project done in one day. However, you will learn enough to finish your project at home. To support you – after the workshop -, you will get the original tutorial sent to you by email. Any questions left? I will get back to you within 24 hours guaranteed. Don’t forget to join our international Facebook group with thousands of enthusiastic and positive minded Pollevie Crocheters all over the world showing their created projects, helping and inspiring each other. Join here >> Pollevie Crocheters Facebook group.